Saturday, August 14, 2010

My First Blog

You know what would be really cool?  If I were to get my Soulfinder book series published and people knew who I was.  They'd search for me and find this blog that I started way before anyone knew me!

Unfortunately, due to the sensitivity of the subjects of some of my blogs, I feel the need to be as general about any personal life as possible.  I guess the blogs will speak for themselves, and many of the names will be changed for obvious reasons.

I can tell you I've been a nurse for 18 years.  I have so many stories to tell you about just my career alone.  Funny, sad, poignant, I've seen it all.  It's been a wonderful learning experience and an experience I would like to share with you.

I will also be sharing many, many stories of my life.  The things that have happened to me, good and bad.  The milestones, the tragedies.  Some will be hard to write and unpleasant for you to read.  But to me, writing cleanses the soul.  By writing some of these stories, it will help me to let go of the past.  By sharing some of the stories, maybe I can help others who have similar experiences as mine.  Let people know that they are not alone in their "secrets".  Hopefully, this will lead to healing.

The blogs will not be in any particular order, but I will try to put a time frame on them so as not to confuse my readers.   So, welcome to my world, I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment